Friday, August 28, 2009

How to Take Care of Yourself Too!

First thing I have to say is that everything anyone has ever said about grandparenting, is true! You really get to do all the fun things you did with your kids as they discovered the world around them, only it's in a never ending state of "now". Otherwise known as timelessness. All the challenges of being a parent, are so joyously absent in being a grandparent. It's just pure Joy.

As a retired nurse (after thirty plus years) I have to say that some of my greatest lessons in life have been learned since becoming a grandmother. I've learned that spending time with my little grandbaby is like making time stand still. I've learned that when I'm being "silly grammy" in whatever way that I can, just so I can see and hear her little belly-laugh, ... that it's so infectious, I laugh just as hard .... and that makes her laugh even harder! Watching her discover something for the first time, or finally mastering something she's been working so hard to learn, is truly an event! An event worthy of a "standing ovation" every time. :) It's such a privilege to be involved in your grandchildren's lives. And so good for grandchildren to have their grandparents close by.

Yes, It's our time and our love that is everything to our grandkids, but I also want to be here with them on this planet, in the very best health and shape I can be. In the end, I want to have been a good example of how to caretake a body, mind, and spirit, at any age! Now there is where a little extra income will come in handy. So I'm getting an education on how to go about taking good care of me financially too!

I'm a senior and I don't mind saying, that I don't always learn things as quickly as I used to, so it was very important to me that it should be a program showing me exactly what to do and where, "step by step".

If you feel the same as I do, then go to: http://DirectionsToMoney.com and get educated too! The time couldn't be better, to bring in an extra income with minimal expenditure of time on your part, because time is very precious for us grandparents!

Sincerely,

"Grammy G"

No comments:

Post a Comment